1.5 Million Naira Car promo

Home1.5 Million Cars

What is 1.5 Million Naira Car promo?

1.5 million naira Easter Bumper promo is a special package from Tokunbocars.ng to help it users service the purchase of cars including Shipping and Clearing at the port.
Please Note: 70% of the car price will be required upfront and the remaining 30% on arrival of the car.

1.5 Million Naira Cars


2004 Honda Pilot

Secure this car with just N679,000. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
MINOR DENT/SCRATCHES Run and Drive 181285 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦970,000
VIEW DETAILS
2004 Toyota Avalon

Secure this car with just N1,008,000. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
MINOR DENT/SCRATCHES Run and Drive 168976 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦1,440,000
VIEW DETAILS
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe

Secure this car with just N952,000. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
Normal Wear Run and Drive 170216 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦1,360,000
VIEW DETAILS
2002 Toyota Camry

Secure this car with just N921,200. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
MINOR DENT/SCRATCHES Run and Drive 2147483647 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦1,316,000
VIEW DETAILS
2004 Toyota Corolla

Secure this car with just N1,050,000. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
None Run and Drive 292719 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦1,500,000
VIEW DETAILS
2003 Toyota Corolla

Secure this car with just N1,050,000. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
None Run and Drive 1 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦1,500,000
VIEW DETAILS
2005 Toyota Corolla

Secure this car with just N1,050,000. It will arrive less than 45days from payment

Damage: Run & Drive: Mileage: Transmission: Fuel:
MINOR DENT/SCRATCHES Run and Drive 134000 Automatic Petrol
Price: ₦1,500,000
VIEW DETAILS
  • Low Prices, No Haggling
  • Largest Car Dealership
  • Most Convenient Buy

SOCIAL MEDIA

contact us

7, Oyinlola Street,
Akowonjo, Lagos
Phone: 09060196754
Email: support@tokunbocars.ng
Send Us a Message