Payment Plans

HomePayment Plans

PAY AS YOU GO

You PAY...We Service!

This plan is also associated to the 'Buy Now' cars. However, it can be activated on the 'On Sail' cars where we deem fit. This plan has a Three-Payment process which is explained below:

  1. 40% Initial Payment - This payment is gives us the Go-Ahead to make payment for your car in the US. Without this payment, your chosen car will not be paid for.
  2. 30% Second Payment - After your car has been bought, It is trucked to the port where it will loaded into the ship enroute to Tin Can port in Lagos. Without this payment, the shipment processing will not be initiated.
  3. 30% Final Payment - This payment is meant to be paid 2 weeks before your car arrives in Lagos. You will be notified when the ship carrying your car leaves the port. This will enable you plan for the final payment. After the payment is made, your Bill of Lading will be given to you for clearing procedures at the port here in Nigeria

Pay As You Go TokunboCars.NG
One Time Payment TokunboCars.NG

ONE TIME PAYMENT

5% DISCOUNT ON THIS PLAN :)

Select a car, choose One-Time Payment, get 5% off from the price. E.g when you select One-Time payment on a N1,000,000 car, you get to pay N950,000. The status of your car will be updated every 3days.

PAY SMALL SMALL

NOW YOU CAN PAY IN BITS

PAY SMALL SMALL Plan is a plan that enables you spread your payment into 3-6months. This plan only applies to 'On Ground' cars for now. An initial 60% of the car value must be paid before this plan is activated. The remaining 40% is spread into your chosen number of months. Below are the conditions before applying for this.

  • The remaining 40% will be financed by a loan company. Please see below our current list of loan providers.
  • This plan is earmarked for salary earners only or business owners who can show evidence of regular monthly revenue to support the loan applied for.
  • Applicants must visit our office for credit rating
  • After the 40% is paid by the loan company. Applicants will begin to pay the loan company monthly with a monthly interest rate
List of partner loan companies
  1. e-Finance

Pay Small Small TokunboCars.NG
  • Low Prices, No Haggling
  • Largest Car Dealership
  • Most Convenient Buy

SOCIAL MEDIA

contact us

7, Oyinlola Street,
Akowonjo, Lagos
Phone: 09060196754
Email: support@tokunbocars.ng
Send Us a Message